Michigan Lottery’s new and exciting twist of the Wheel of Fortune game features five Winning Letters, up to fifteen Your Tickets, and a Wheel Symbols area. This instant win game is available both in-store and online.
Wheel of Fortune tickets are available in sets of 5, 10, or 15 per game. But, each ticket cost $0.05, $0.10, $0.20, $0.50, $1.00, or $2.00. The tickets feature a letter and a prize amount, or an Envelope Symbol.
How to Play Wheel of Fortune
- Press the menu button on the right side of the screen. Then press the game adjustments button. Select the number of tickets you want to play. Then select the cost per ticket.
- Your total game cost equals the number of tickets multiplied by the ticket cost. At this point, you can press the X icon to close the menu.
- Now, to buy a game round, press the PLAY button or press the spacebar. Lastly, to play the game, press the REVEAL ALL button or press each ticket manually.
- Match any Winning Letters to Your Letters to win the prize shown for that letter.
- Reveal an ENVELOPE Symbol to reveal and win a surprise amount.
- Reveal 3 Wheel Symbols scattered among Your Letters to immediately play the Wheel Bonus for a guaranteed prize.
The game’s top prize is $60,000. You win a prize by matching any of the Winning Letters to a letter on Your Tickets to win the prize shown on that ticket.
However, if you are playing the online version and you reveal an Envelope Symbol, you get to play a mini-game and win a prize. But if you reveal 3 Wheel Symbols scattered among Your Tickets, you instantly play the Wheel Bonus game for a guaranteed prize.
The Wheel Bonus game
The Wheel Bonus consists of 10 consecutive spins of the Bonus Wheel. You press anywhere on the screen to spin the wheel. The goal is to line up 3 matching numbers to win the prize shown for that number. After the 10 spins have completed, you collect all prizes won in each spin and exit the bonus game.
Available Wheel of Fortune Prizes
They made 10,000,000 tickets for each ticket price level, where 268,546 are winning tickets. Thus, the overall odds of buying a winner are 1 in 37.24.
So, if your Wheel of Fortune ticket is not a winner, what then?
Well, visit Michigan Lottery’s Second Chance webpage, where you can signup, or if you are already own a MI Lottery online account, just login. Then enter the unique codes from your non-winning Wheel of Fortune tickets to be entered in drawings for the chance to be one of five lucky players who will win an all-expenses-paid VIP trip for two to Hollywood to take part in the Wheel of Fortune Big Money Spin event and the chance to win up to $1 million.
Michigan Lottery - Wheel of Fortune
A special lottery version of the Wheel of Fortune® Big Money Spin event and the chance to win up to $1 million!